Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst will design, establish, and maintain, the metrics and dashboards for the organization. This position will collect and analyze data and input from multiple internal sources and organize into actionable information. Working individually and within teams, the specialist will prepare assessments on key business and research topics within both tactical and strategic frameworks, respond to ad-hoc requests on competitive and strategic issues.
- Maintain reports and/or dashboards that will transform data into actionable information
- Work directly with management and the Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer to create the necessary metrics to reach department goals and objectives.
- Consult with various unit/department management teams as they build organizational competency around using data as a management tool.
- Educate department and unit employees on how to utilize information that has been developed in collaboration with the unit/department.
- Utilize existing system functionalities and data to their fullest potential.
- Import report information into CRM as necessary.
- Participate in on-going learning and professional activities.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business or related work field.
- Experience: 3-5 years Business Intelligence analysis and development experience.
- Competencies:Strong background with the following applications/tools:
- MS Excel (Expert level): Setting up data interconnectivity between excel workbooks, implementing pivot chart slicers, working knowledge of array formulas and OFFSET, MATCH, INDEX, INDIRECT, SUMIFS, etc. formulas, automating charts with rolling 12 month periods and individual data point color-coding based upon data values, creation of macros, creation and use of dynamic named ranges
- Microsoft CRM: CRM dashboards & advanced Finds
- MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint):
- An ability to instill and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic in the entire team.
- An ability to manage and work with a culturally diverse population.
- The ability to balance between data needs and requirements for action,
- Able to manage multiple priorities, maintain organization among numerous initiatives and administratively stay current on tasks and responsibilities.
- Established leadership qualities including ability to influence positive outcomes, gain trust and commitment from staff and peers, communicate regularly, and lead by example.
- History of establishing and developing relationships with staff, peers, and key management.
- Strong interpersonal skills – demonstrated ability to support effective team building and motivating.
- Thorough understanding of the organization’s business processes, products, and partners.
- Position reports to: Director, Quality/Customer Experience
tap|QA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, tap|QA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Apply by simply filling out this form and uploading a resume. All fields are required.